Mario Gabrielli Cossellu
Mario Gabrielli Cossellu is currently the Administrator, Policy and Legal Officer for Medical Devices in the Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety (DG SANTE) of the European Commission since 2019.
His previous roles include
· Policy Officer for Mechanical Engineering (including Machinery and Personal Protective Equipment) in the Directorates-General for Enterprise and Industry (DG ENTR) and for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs (DG GROW) of the European Commission (2004-2019)
· Lead Auditor in Quality and Environment Management Systems in AENOR (Spain) (2002-2004)
· Consultant in SME management, training and new technologies, in GDT (Spain) (1998-2002)
· Industrial Engineer, University of Cagliari (Italy)
· Lawyer, graduate of National Distance Education University (Spain).
Italian and Spanish national